Fees & Registration
Registration for 2024 Season:
U8 - U12: $255
U13 - U18 $265
What do you get for your registration?
All Wests Juniors players receive playing shorts, socks and water bottle, along with your player's trophy. Registration also covers player insurance and any other benefits offered by Brumbies for all their home games.
What is 'training only'?
This registration product only includes an insurance cost. A Training Only Participant can only participate in training. They cannot participate in any match (competition, representative, pre-season trial and/ or inter-association).
There are two insurance prices associated with age (Juniors 5-18 and Seniors 19+). If a training only participant decides to register as a player (season), the insurance cost will be deducted from their registration fees as per conversion registrations. NOTE: the discount is only applied if they purchase a ‘season’ player registration.
Indigenous Sports Grant:
For those families that qualify for the Indigenous Sporting Grant Program, please click on this LINK
For families with more than 1 player there is a $20 discount for your second registration, and then $40 for any additional registrations after that. You will need to complete your first registration and then when add your second registration it will automatically deduct the discount for you, and the same will happen for your third registration and so on.
Family Financial Assistance:
For families experiencing any financial hardship please fill in our Financial Assistance Request Form, and email it to email@example.com and we will begin the process for family assistance. You can find the form HERE
There are two payment options available, either (credit/debit) card or Zip Pay. Please note there is a 2% surcharge for any credit card payments.
How to Register
To register as a Wests Junior Lions player you will first need to sign into your 'Rugby Xplorer' account. (If you don't have an account, scroll to the bottom of this page for instructions on how to sign up).
* Open Rugby Xplorer account and click 'Register'
* Under the tab 'Rugby Events', click 'Find a Team'.
* Select which player to register and click next.
* Enter team name 'Western District JRU' and click next.
* Select Registration role "Player' and click next.
* Registrations will display 'Open' or 'Close', if open then continue.
* Check personal details are correct and click next.
* Add photo if you'd like to or skip.
* Update 'Address', 'Gender', 'Country', 'Ethnicity' and last registered.
* Under 'Make my name private' click 'NO', (this will ensure players names show up on team sheets and will count towards player qualifying for finals), click next.
* Enter 'Emergency contact details', click next.
* Registration summary will appear and after reviewing, tick the 'Terms & Conditions' tab and click 'Pay'.
* Select payment options and enter card details, or proceed to 'Zip Pay', and click 'Make Payment'.
* A confirmation screen will appear and an email will be sent.
Important Note from Rugby Australia Website:
A player MUST be self-registered, and a player record exists in Rugby Xplorer for every active player. If a player is not registered in Rugby Xplorer, they will not be insured to play the game and cannot be selected in a team.
All individual Rugby participants must be registered and financial prior to participating in Rugby, including before playing any match or training.
If you Need Help with first time registrations you can visit the websites for further information; https://help.australia.rugby/s/
Or contact the customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8005 5600 between Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (AEDT).
How to sign up for a New Rugby Xplorer Account: (From the Rugby Australia website)
If you are signing up for the first time in Rugby Xplorer, follow the steps below. When signing up a family, we recommend selecting the parent as the primary account holder as they are most likely going to have kids linked to their account from the previous registration system.
1. Download the Rugby Xplorer app or open the web page https://myaccount.rugbyxplorer.com.au/
2. Sign up by entering your email address
If found, choose your profile, click next then “email me a magic link”
If not found, click 'sign me up'
Enter your details (first name, last name, DOB, mobile and check your email is correct) and click 'sign up'
3. Individuals will receive an email with a link to create a password
4. Enter your password twice
5. Click "confirm". Your password has now been sent
6. To login to Rugby Xplorer, ensure you are back at the home screen
7. Enter your email
8. Click “continue”
9. Enter password
10. Click “sign in”
The next time you login, enter your email address and password.
If you have forgotten your password, click ‘reset password’. Check your email inbox/junk/spam folder for a link, then reset your password or request an SMS.
If you have updated your email address on your My Account page, your new email address will become your username and your password will remain unchanged.
If your email address has changed since you last logged in but you still remember the password, sign in with the old information then update your email address on your 'My Profile' page.
If you don't remember your password, please contact the Customer Service team. Creating a new account with a new email address will create a duplicate profile and new Rugby ID which may effect your registration and accreditations.
Phone: 02 8005 5600
Please note, some business networks block Rugby Xplorer. We suggest using a device not connected to that firewall. Where possible complete on a device with an alternate internet provider or via your mobile. You could also contact your IT department and ask them to mark Rugby Xplorer as a safe domain.
If you still need to get in touch with someone from our Wests Junior's committee, just fill in the form below and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.